What Is Jesus Worth to You??
by David Platt
In Radical, David Platt invites you to encounter what Jesus actually said about being his disciple, and then obey what you have heard. He challenges you to consider with an open heart how we have manipulated a God-centered gospel to fit our human-centered preferences. With passionate storytelling and convicting biblical analysis, Platt calls into question a host of comfortable notions that are common among Christ's followers today. Then he proposes a radical response: live the gospel in ways that are true, filled with promise, and ultimately world changing. Buy Now!
LifeBibleStudy is pleased to offer an 8-lesson online curriculum to complement Dr. Platt's book. We believe this study will help your group dig into his concepts and apply them to their daily lives. It's designed for easy group facilitation, so no leadership experience is necessary.
Radical: The Bible Study will include:
- Eight Bible study lessons which correspond to the 8 book chapters of Radical
- Challenging lessons to help believers put the book's concepts into practice
- Each lesson includes commentary, teaching plans, discussion questions, and more
- Differentiated teaching plans to meet various adult group sizes and needs
- A special teaching plan specifically for senior high school students
What makes Radical Bible Study: Student Edition different?
- Each of the study’s eight lessons corresponds to a chapter in Radical and uses the same biblical passage and most of the same illustrations.
- Everything, including commentary, has been written to best communicate to teenagers.
- All activities provide options for middle school or high school students, keeping in mind the different learning styles and developmental stages of teenagers.
- Each key study includes a printable worksheet for students.
To view a free lesson, see pricing and to order, go to RadicalBibleStudyStudentEdition.com.
Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of God
Take the next step.
From radical followers of Christ to radical communities of faith. In Radical, David Platt’s plea for Christians to take back their faith from the American Dream resonated with readers everywhere and quickly became a New York Times bestseller. Now in Radical Together, the author broadens his call, challenging us to unite around a gospel-centered vision.